Calling all fans of country music great John Berry!! How would you like an autographed copy of John’s upcoming album? Would you like to join him in the studio and see how the magic gets made? Maybe you might like him to sing “Your Love Amazes Me” to your spouse at an intimate anniversary party in your living room. You can have all of these things, but you’d better act fast, because John’s Kickstarter campaign is coming to a close and nearing the finish line.
The 40-day long Kickstarter began in July with a goal of raising $50,000, money which will pay for the production of a two disc set. As of Tuesday, Aug. 4, the project’s Kickstarter has generated $41,000 in pledges and is within striking distance of its goal. And, with only four days left to support the new album project, fans should not waste any time. Otherwise, they run the risk of missing out on some really great perks.
“I am so honored that my fans are rallying to support this project,” said John. “We’re excited to get started, get into the studio, and to lay down some great tracks for the new album. And it’s all being made possible by the fans, which touches my heart.”
Among the dozens of rewards offered to Kickstarter pledges are:
- digital downloads of the Christmas CD, a six-song bonus disc featuring inspirational holiday music, for $10
- a signed and personalized copy of the two-disc set, for $40
- a tee-shirt proclaiming your support of the project, $60
- invitations to the CD listening party in Nashville, $600
- a day in the studio with John to work on the album, $800
- a 30-minute miniconcert with John and his guitar appearing via Skype or Facetime, $1,200
- a private performance from John at the event of your choosing, $9,000
The untitled project will be a two-disc set. The first disc will feature 10 brand new country songs that he says are “absolute John Berry.” The second disc in the set comprises five inspirational and Christmas songs. This is the second Kickstarter-funded independent album Berry has produced. His previous album, RealMan.RealLife.RealGod., was produced as a result of a successful Kickstarter campaign.